Best gauges to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best gauges to buy?

O'K so I'm in the market for guages and I've heard that the Stewart ??? gauges are good. I don't know the full name of the company, anyone have these or any recommendations? Thanks

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Defi

Members Ride Thread

Comment

greddy, some autometer....depends on ur budget i suppose....
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

BUY ONES THAT WORK lol. But literally blitz, GReddy/Defi as mentioned, autometer (Dont like there gauges for some reason but yea.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

autometer is best for the budget minded. almost $200 for ONE defi gauge is kinda steep and you need the control unit to run it. if you have the cash i highly recommend defi. other gauges are greddy, apexi, HKS, and blitz. get the 52mm as the 60mm may be too large.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

auto meter best bang for your buck but my fav is defi
            93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

budget=glowshift(ebay)

Comment

Working...
              X