i have a 91 lx will an 91 se ecu add hp or anything top speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a 91 lx will an 91 se ecu add hp or anything top speed

i have a 91 accord lx i want to get a 91 se ecu will it increase hp or tourque or top speed
    lx has 125
    se has 140

mods i have is 2 1/4 downpipe high flow cat bullet cat backsystem
    tayler wires,ngk spark plugs,comp cam and short ram intake

sinse i have these mods will it increase the hp a little

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Just the ECU itself isn't gonna do a damn thing, unless you get the split port exhaust manifold and dual runner intake manifold from the A6 as well.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Don't forget the higher volume A6 fuel pump too.

Keep in mind that the 125 hp is flywheel and its acutally only about 100-105 hp thats actually getting to the ground.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
        Don't forget the higher volume A6 fuel pump too.
        Ah...yes, thank you....forgot about that. 40psi vs 36psi

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

is it really worth the a6 fuel pump.i reall dont see the need for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
            is it really worth the a6 fuel pump.i reall dont see the need for it.
            Well, Honda obviously saw a need for it, and they engineered the car. Probably because the A6 draws in alot more air than the A1/A4 when the butterfly valves open, and with more air you need more fuel so it doesn't lean out.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

when my a4 ecu was swapped out for the a6 ecu that is the 91 se or 92 93 ex or se i felt a difference, but of course u have to have the right stuff to run it, like the things that are in the 92 93 se ex or 91 se car, like header, intake manifoold etc

if not then it wont do anything.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Ummm....I was doing a little research by myself and the fuel pumps between all CB7's look to be the same. It is the fuel pressure regulator that is different among F22a1/a4 and F22a6, thus causing the higher fuel pressures. Also, the fuel injectors are the same.

Don't forget the camshafts are different on the A6. and WHY would you want to get to F22a6 specs anyways?!?!

You can do better if you save a little more $$$.....plan people plan!!

HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i got my a6 parts cheap thats why.everythnig i need for $20 bucks.why wouldnt i swap it out for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81

You can do better if you save a little more $$$.....plan people plan!!

yeup, good advice, get some bigger things like turbo hehe..i just got my stuff for cheap so i did it =)
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      Ummm....I was doing a little research by myself and the fuel pumps between all CB7's look to be the same. It is the fuel pressure regulator that is different among F22a1/a4 and F22a6, thus causing the higher fuel pressures.
                      Is it? hmmm....you know you may be right.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Working...
                      X