AC fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC fluid

so i do know that i have to filll the ac at the valve that is on the left side of the radiator.
    now do i have to put the AC to the maximum cold while i charge it as it says in the can????
    and is the R134a refrigerant synthetic the same as the other R-134a?
    and how many of these cans does the AC of a 90 accord ex need?
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Geez. Sometimes you guys drive me nuts. You need a little less the two pounds for a complete charge. Divide 2 by however much is in each can and buy that many cans.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!!!!!

AND QUIT CALLING IT FLUID/COOLANT!!! ITS FUCKING CALLED REFRIGERANT!!!!!

Comment

nutbucket you need to chill.. dont rage on people.

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
        nutbucket you need to chill.. dont rage on people.
        I'm usually pretty mellow but when you repeat stuff to the same people over and over again it starts to get to your head.

Comment

alb_accord, did you perchise a R134 retofit kit? and did you have a local shop take all the old R12 out?
          I'm just making sure you did these steps. if not (even if you already know this is for people who may be wondering this themselves) you can ruin your A/C system. These are VERY importent steps that MUST be taken.
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

the system was already changed before. now i only need to fill that thing up.
            i wasn't sure about this product because it says "synthetic in the bottom part.
            maybe we got two kind of REFRIGERANT >>> like >>> one synthetic and a usual one>>>kind of like engine oil. so i thought about asking first before i fill it up.
            so can anyone answer the following without bitching now to call the product

now do i have to put the AC to the maximum cold while i charge it as it says in the can????

Comment

hhmhmmm if it says the directions right on the can,the only info i could give you might be to follow those directions man.thats why there there.not trying to flame but thats the best info i can give ya is to follow them directions.

Comment

the only reason i asked is that i read somewhere in here that the car has to bee off while charning the system.
                the can that i got says synthetic refrigerent and i just wanted to know IF there is any difference between the can that says SYNTHETIC refrigerent and the one that don't say SYNTHETIC.

Comment

do what the can says.was the post you saw somewear on here on reguler refrigerant?or synthetic?it was probably about reguler right?well now you have synthetic so follow the cans directions.
                  Last edited by 91accord4door; 05-25-2004, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X