will mazda prodoge seats fit my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will mazda prodoge seats fit my car?

my friend is selling his car parts, and his intirior is all white vynal with tan center!! i would want them in my car.

i say be a rebel and find out if they fit... not sure if anyone has ever tried those... post pics when your done also a good place to start is look at the slider part of the brackets... ours are mounted on the sides as were say a crx's seats have them mounted directly on the bottom... its just the little things that youll have to figure out... like how wide is that seat compared to ours... and all that good stuff... i hope this is some good food for thought and that it helps out... GL man...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

hey thanx man!!!

Comment

Protege like the MP3? The STock Protege interiors dont really look great to me.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yo man i was looking at ur car!!! first off its freaking nice!! props on that, but the question i have is how did u get the bumper lights at all times, well with ur lights on?

sorry that was for

quakerjoe
          Last edited by Act; 02-27-2007, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Wire the bumpers with the corners. But you need to change out the bulb to a dual filament. Plus if you go to high you melt the corner housing which isnt always great. There should be soem DIY on here on it. I remember reading up on it.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i had to rewire the bumper lights... i was going to use led bulbs but i ended up tearing them up.... the thing i did different than most people that have done it is i went to an auto parts store and bought a "replacement sockets" for 1157's and the retrofitted them to my bumper lights... it came with a length of wire off the back which made it a little easier...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
              X