replaced cam seal and hella others!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. Nice to know a cheap mechanic!!!!

I got the all that crap done for 100 bucks labor, and then i got the parts including h20 pump for 50!
    Noobie my ASS.

Comment

Damn I think Im do for all of that too! Hey MrHonda and Accordinate...care to help a fellow Texan out? hehe.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        Damn I think Im do for all of that too! Hey MrHonda and Accordinate...care to help a fellow Texan out? hehe.
        Name the time and place....
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

damn all these texans got the hook up. .mr honda is gonna start making house calls for this type of shit,lol.luck sob.damn if he was close to me i would def have his ass hook me up.yo,weres that diy?

Comment

Damn I didnt think you were up to it...hmm. Let me get a price on all the parts. And let me see if im just going to wait and do the h22 swap. If I do the swap, you wanna help me on that too, hehe?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Genuine Honda parts have always worked the best for me, but get what you want. You'll need the cam seal, crank seal, countershaft seal, countershaft gearset seal, waterpump, timing belt, and countershaft belt. Yeah, just let me know.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                damn all these texans got the hook up. .mr honda is gonna start making house calls for this type of shit,lol.luck sob.damn if he was close to me i would def have his ass hook me up.yo,weres that diy?
                ahh, hang in there dude, I got ya covered too. ACCORDianate is working on getting the pics, then I'll get a good DIY posted.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Genuine Honda parts have always worked the best for me, but get what you want. You'll need the cam seal, crank seal, countershaft seal, countershaft gearset seal, waterpump, timing belt, and countershaft belt. Yeah, just let me know.
                  How much do you think that'll run from the dealer?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

I'll check....

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

as soon as I can get the picure formats to cooperate we'll get the pics up.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

my uncle got a valve adjustment, lower rocker arm seals, valve cover and cam seal done for about 460...

and i got my oil pump seal and balance shaft seal or whatever and both belts down there all plus what my uncle did for 330.
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

now thats a hookup.lucky man lucky.what your uncle think about that?lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X