Main Relay Help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Relay Help???

Does it look like its already ben sawdered before?What if my car still doesnt turn over still, its not getting fuel?Would it be my fuel pump?Thanks
    Last edited by SuperTuner12010; 02-01-2007, 10:52 PM.

It doesnt look like it has been soldered(SP?) before. If you do resolder it and still no fuel, it could be a clogged fuel filter, or bad pump. Later

Comment

I can't tell by that pic its too blury. Is the engine turning over just not starting?

Comment

Test for spark first. As for that relay, look very closely at those joints to see if there are any cracks. They will look like tiny circles around the solder joint.
        In the words of a Honda service manager, "those fuel pumps are bullet proof".
        But you can listen for the fuel pump when you turn the key to the on position. I believe you need to have your ear close to the fuel tank fill hole while someone turns the key.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
          Test for spark first. As for that relay, look very closely at those joints to see if there are any cracks. They will look like tiny circles around the solder joint.
          In the words of a Honda service manager, "those fuel pumps are bullet proof".
          But you can listen for the fuel pump when you turn the key to the on position. I believe you need to have your ear close to the fuel tank fill hole while someone turns the key.
          Yea turn it to accessory, and listen very closely for a whirring noise. If you don't hear it, your fuel pump is at fault.

Comment

If you pulled it off you could always put more on there. More never hurt anything.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The engine cranks but doesn't turn over. I was brtave and took off the fuel line from the fuel rail and cranked it, no fuel what so ever.

Comment

I think you mean it turns over but doesn't start correct?
                1992 Accord LX CB9 149K Stock
                2014 F350 Platinum CCSB SRW

Comment

Working...
                X