spped sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spped sensor

anybody ever have a vehicle speed sensor go bad?if so where is this sensor located and how much would it cost?any thing if i went to the local junk yard to pick this part up how hard would it be to take off and put on?
    i LOVE jdM

This isn't the beginners forum, so I can tell you to search and then leave

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

the speed sensor is on the back of the tranny underneath the shift cables if you have a manual. no its not hard to take out at all. one bolt and two hoses. your going to have to drain fluid in order to change it. ohh and there about 50 buck at a local junk yard.

Comment

how come no ones searches....

my god it couldnt be any easier...

i know for a fact this q was asked a week ago.....

Comment

Almost anyone who drives a Honda has had the speed sensor go bad. If it just the sensor you don't need to remove the drive section with the hoses attached, just remove the two 10mm bolts on top and remove the sensor and replace. I'm not sure who pi**ed in those two guys corn flakes today but just ignore them and ask any questions you have. We will gladly answer all we can. That is the purpose of these forums, some people just seem to forget that fact.

The 90 Accord 4DR Sedan my son and I are building.

Comment

nobody pissed in our cornflakes lol but i mean but jtunedsedan has been around for a min, ive seen him post quite a few times and i myself just dont understand why people dont search instead of making a post??? then waiting for answers??

its faster to search and 9 out of 10 times youll find the answer and can fix your problem....instead hell come back to a thread full of "search" answers...and why? cuz this isnt the NEWBIE section and simple questions like that are going to attract it....

if he had searched, went outside and wrenched and then came here and said "well i couldnt get it off" or "i cant find it" then at least they tried and now are stuck but to wanna be spoon fed...i dunno....

alot of people just get tired of seeing the same question 3 times a day.

Comment

Working...
            X