Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would this setup be good with a good k&n filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would this setup be good with a good k&n filter?

i think i am going to buy this CAI off ebay.i looks like a one piece.but then theres that other pipe.will i need to make that hole near the passenger side fender any bigger?if so i will thats not a big deal,but the price is def. right for me.i think this is better than the other even cheaper ebay ones that are 2 piece and split in the middle.let me get some opinions.thankx,

>>>

90-93 HONDA ACCORD COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM

Actual Product sample shown

THIS AIR INTAKE SYSTEM WILL FIT 90-93 HONDA ACCORD ALL MODEL

Description
    THIS COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CREATES MORE HORSEPOWER THAN EVERY INTAKE SYSTEM ON THE MARKET. THIS PREMIER QUALITY HIGH PERFORMANCE COLD INTAKE SYSTEM INCLUDES A HIGH PERFORMANCE CONE FILTER MADE HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL, PROVIDING SUPERIOR FILTERING. AIR INTAKE DESIGNED MAXIMUM FLOW AIR WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE MADE BY T-306 ALUMINUM CHROME FINISHED INTAKE PIPE INCREASE 10-15 HORSEPOWER, ALL REQUIRED HARDWARE IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE FOR AN EASY BOLT-ON, NO MODIFICATION INSTALLATION.
    Payment and Shipping Info
    Payment Options Money Order / Cashier's Check, PayPal, Bidpay
    Shipping/Handling Rate $20.00 (Domestic)
    Insurance Rate $3.00
    Shipping Options UPS - Ground, USPS Priority Mail, US Postal Service
    Sales Tax 8.25% for in-state buyers / 0% for out-of-state buyers

Terms

Is that gonna work?

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

i dont know?would that 2 piece design be better.now that i look it looks like that isnt even the right shape?wtf?i need more input.

Comment

Its the right shape. You'll have enlarge the hole next to the battery tray for the tube to go through. You can check the pics in my sig to see where/how it installs. However, you won't be able to use this as a short-ram.

Comment

i think i'll get the 2 piece one then/that way in the winter i can shorten it.

Comment

just get a bomz cold air intake off ebay. i have one and it works great and if you want u can throw the k&n filter on later. installation is a snap. But thats just me
            ]

Comment

ill sell you a matt black aem cold air one pice with k and n filter for 150.
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i am gonna order the ebay one,and get a k&n because like everyone else said, a intakes a intake.its just a pipe.i will save a lot of money.thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Working...
                X