brake light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brake light

Everytime I press the brakes my brake light on my dash board comes on, and when I am driving it comes on as well. Whats the deal? But when it comes on it stays on forlike about 10 seconds.
    Thanks

Yeah, i think that light means you have a bulb burnt out on one of your taillights, just have a friend press the brake and see what one it is.
    My CB7 is a REAL race car.

PMG Motorsports
    Synergy Advertising Racing #74 Honda Accord

Comment

brake light

Are you sure cause their are two brake lights on my dahboard. The one I am referring to is the on next to the check engine light.

Comment

that should be ur hand brake indicator light....i bet. the other one the other dude is talking about is the brake lamp indicator....
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

have you checked your brake fluid level?
          10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

there are a very few people who had this problem. sometimes its the handbrake itself. there is a sensor in there that tells when the ebrake is up...maybe its turnin on becuase its either loose or something. helms manual shows that sensor...u can try to disable that sensor and drive it to see if its doing it....

im speculating but i do remember some people on another honda site having that problem. but yes check ur fluids and other things....but also look into the possibility of mine.

hehe when ur driving hit the ebrake a bunch of times to see if the light flickers...if it does then u know its within there...

there is no way that the brake pedal is connected to the ebrake...well not directly that is.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

brake light

Thanks for all the responses, it turned out that my brake line was leaking, so I had it replaced so everything is cool now.

Comment

a little help here i need someone to help me make a sig

I would like to make a sig but dont know how can someone help me please step by step

Comment

Originally posted by brown91coupe
                  have you checked your brake fluid level?
                  Thats what it is, ur brake fluid

Comment

Working...
                  X