r.i.p. ex accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r.i.p. ex accord

well i know that i had posted a thread about my tps sensor yesterday but i got a better look at the enginge today my tps sensor is bad and needs replacing but didnt realize that i had blown a big @$$ hole in my damn block. So unfortunately baby girl is dead. But not to worry, cause im going 2 door coupe or hatchback civic which ever comes first. just really mad because i had just did an engine swap. i would put another in there but shes been threw enough so i will let her rest
    20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
    (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

whah...damn sorrie to hear, bad way to go.

what did u have in there initially....

hatch + h22 or gsr motor or ITR motor MmmMMm
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

So will you sell any of your components?

Comment

well i was thinking more civic with a b16a with t3/t4turbo build on, but right now i just need to save some more money till i can get the civic, i can pretty much get one by the end of this month to the begining of next month should have one real soon. they sell them like crazy down here. Yeah i am selling the parts but my boy has an accord also he already posted first dibbs on what he wanted but i can keep you informed. Oh and i just had did a replacement f22a6 untill i had enough for an h22 but i will just move on to something else, dont wanna give it up but i will move to something smaller lighter something that you can build moderate horse power on. So i'll take that route
        Last edited by damo; 05-12-2004, 09:51 PM.
        20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.

Comment

B20/VTEC TURBO!!!

Comment

sounds like a plan i might go with h22a but i really like the b16a cause it still is keeping the car light vs the h22a. either or im getting the civic, i tell you what if i get the 2 door coupe l'll go h22a but if i get the hatchback its b16a all day it sounds kinda reverse, but i get this concept from one of my boyz who has put a rotor engine in his miata- keep the car light with a engine that keeps horse power-turn the key let it go room room and go. its still a plan ahead as far as the engine is concerned for the civic, first things first gotta make he car a sleeper. Low to the ground, rims, very mild body kit like a spoon or mugen lip with bw sides with the blitz rear, and the exhaust i have the interior down pack will just take the gauges and lights and paint that i had inside the accord and put in there, then last but not least the engine.

Comment

Fizz, is it just me or would you stick an H22a in anything with 4 wheels.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Since it died. Will you sell anything you had like you're springs? etc?

Comment

Don't go with the b16. It's just not all that good of an engine especially compared to the h22. This is coming from a f series fanatic too

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    it's one of the best bang4buck motors you can get from honda to fit in accords/civics/ludes/tegs
                    Actually I can give you a better bang for the buck

HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hmmm damn id just get anoth h22 motor and leae the civic alone for a minute sure it may be cheaper but hey they get stolen alot bro remember. Not to squish your plans or anything just think about what i said and civics are too common to my imo.

Comment

Damo you have PM dood check it
                        Sleeper Style

Comment

i mean like i said before its still in the planning stages right now. i have seen some of the civics for sale, and are in very good condition. I really want a smaller car, dont get me wrong i had lots of fun with the accord. and yeah i am selling parts as soon as my boy takes what he wants. He wantss like my springs, and some other minor things but as soon as hes finished l'll let yall know by the end of sunday

Comment

Originally posted by 2clean4uaccord
                            Damo you have PM dood check it
                            ????
                            Sleeper Style

Comment

Working...
                            X