LSD on an F tranny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSD on an F tranny?

is it possible to install a lsd on an f tranny, i kow they sell kits for the h tranny so i was wondering if this is true too? i like how the f tranny feels with the h motor and i want to keep it that way just lsd...
    ]

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=obx+lsd

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

yes it is. I had a Quaife in my f22b2 tranny and swapped it into my h22 trans

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

yeah i have seen them around ... phantom grip . quaife ebay..

Comment

lol...and you brag about how your car is fast, not if you have that tranny
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            lol...and you brag about how your car is fast, not if you have that tranny
            are you saying your f cars are faster? wahts wrong with an f tranny i like the way it feels still drives like the old accord with a shitload of power.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
              are you saying your f cars are faster? wahts wrong with an f tranny i like the way it feels still drives like the old accord with a shitload of power.
              lol sorry to say but Hondafan81 NA F series will put out your H22 any day.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You should be able to take the red accord project, no big deal there it's my daily driver setup.

Originally posted by NAiL05
                lol sorry to say but Hondafan81 NA F series will put out your H22 any day.
                ^^ Nuf said on the white accord project...guys like you are one of my many reasons for this project, unless you're heavily modified you're done. Not to mention with that F tranny, I have a JDM H22 LSD 5spd that will be mated to my F22 motor.

Anyhow, carry on...I'm off topic.

Go with a Quaife LSD for your F tranny or go through the hassle of making an OBX LSD fit if you want to save some, but put in some work.
                Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-18-2007, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                  You should be able to take the red accord project, no big deal there it's my daily driver setup.

^^ Nuf said on the white accord project...guys like you are one of my many reasons for this project, unless you're heavily modified you're done. Not to mention with that F tranny, I have a JDM LSD 5spd that will be mated to my F22 motor.
                  yes i read your white project seems very well built i dont doubt your car is faster, however im not done either

Is your tranny an f tranny or an h tranny though?
                  ]

Comment

yes i read your white project seems very well built i dont doubt your car is faster, however im not done either

Is your tranny an f tranny or an h tranny though?
                    H22 JDM LSD 5spd...clarified above. All-motor vs All-motor anytime man....if you go turbo, I EXPECT you to be faster, if not it's a poor build.

Comment

is it possible to install a lsd on an f tranny, i kow they sell kits for the h tranny so i was wondering if this is true too? i like how the f tranny feels with the h motor and i want to keep it that way just lsd...
                      Hey like I told you its better to go with The H22 tranny...its alot stronger and can take a bit more abuse..trust me I have been through two F22 trannys. Now i have and H auto though but never the less its stronger...
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i need something with low longer gears for my next project.
                        ]

Comment

i need something with low longer gears for my next project.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                          X