ecu troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ecu troubles

I have an h22 in my accord and it had a bunch of wireing problems but those have been mostly figured out but when ever i use p13 it runs like garbage. the throttle response is delayed and then when it does go it still bogs super bad until vtec then it pulls hard and normal.
    but when i run the stock cb7 ecu it runs tottaly smooth just no vtec. why would it run good ont eh stock ecu and run like shit on the p13 its supposed to run?

1. Hows your timing.
    2. How badly were your wires messed up..SHouldnt be much wiring puttin in an h22a.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

for the wiring
      vtec wasnt wired in
      there was no knock sensor
      the tps sensors wires had a break in them somewhere
      and the egr sensor had been cut

i fixed all of those problems and no i only get a egr cel every once in a blue moon.

and my cam timming was set by a local shop but im not sure about my ignition timing because i dont have a timming light.

would my timming need to be different depending on wich ecu i ran?

Comment

They arent the same. But EGR can cause bogging. When there is no CEL does the car still run ilke shit? The knock sensor coulda also retarded the timing fuckin it up. But have you tried resetting the ECU? That might help.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

WTF is going on. this is the second one in the last week.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yea it bogs with a cel and with no cel. ive reset the ecu. im gonna play wtih the distributor a little bit tomrow and see what happens cuz im sick of havn my h22 and not being able to use it.

Comment

Working...
            X