Sequential tranny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sequential tranny?

A while back I saw some Sequintal trannys for honda's.I cant remember what they were 4 but I thought they had some for the H22.So has anyone seen these?Thanks

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
    A while back I saw some Sequintal trannys for honda's.I cant remember what they were 4 but I thought they had some for the H22.So has anyone seen these?Thanks
    Sequential trans are expensive. it depends on what your gonna spend. I think the people that make the fwd ones are called Xtrac or something like that. personally I see no use for it unless your tracking the car. Your best bet is an SS.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Are yall talking about Semi autos?

Comment

yah, like the 04-06 toyota mr2's no clutch, you just put it in gear and to change gears you push the stick up or down.

Comment

Ok you mean like a REAL racing sequential or just the normal ones in the cars. You could also go with a dogbox but its not really ideal for dd but you dont have to use the clutch only on downshifts basically. But other than that yea.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well if I recall correctly those trannys came on the H23. And if I do remember correctly the tranny computer was integrated with the ECU into one big computer. So therefore you would have to find someway to run the tranny with the H23 ECU and then wire up the up and down shift to a switch somewhere. I think somebody on here or Accord Tuner has one I cant remember but I dont think its worth it and not many people know much about it so finding information on how to wire it up would be VERY difficult. And on top of all that, you would need the harness.

Comment

H23....vtec in the wagons? Cuz I know for damn sure the H23 that came in the ludes did NOT have slap stick trannies. Only other ones are the 5th gen preludes that have them. The H23 vtec wagons might have had them but have fun finding one.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

A manual sequential trnasmission, and an AUTOMATIC Tiptronic are two different things.....keep that in mind. You are refering to the later I presume.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X