GSR throttle body fit H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSR throttle body fit H22

my tps went out and i was wondering if a gsr TB would fit. and does any body know the bore sizes on each?

From what I hear, all Honda 4 cylinder throttle bodies are interchangeable with the exception of K and Fxxc (errr whatever...S2000 engine). The GSR TB should fit on your H22 but the stock bore is smaller so expect a small power loss. I'll get back to you if I can find the bore specifications.
    Vouches: Honda-tech (my user name is Unidentified) and on here: J-SpecCB4, G-Wagon, Onyx10, Grumpys93, Ilikebigbutts, Koffin, F2291cb7, BadgerType, Cb7GHOST, 93a-lude, Driftspec310 or Accordex92.

I will not ship to Military Boxes because it's a Pain in my ASS!!!

Comment

why dont you just use the tps from the gsr instead of swapping throttle bodies?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        why dont you just use the tps from the gsr instead of swapping throttle bodies?
        yeah listen to what joser says!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

bu..bu..bu..but the rivets....no screw driver...doesnt fit..cant get it out..stuck forever...WHAAAAAAAA!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            bu..bu..bu..but the rivets....no screw driver...doesnt fit..cant get it out..stuck forever...WHAAAAAAAA!
            ROFL! <---- but funny! are u trying to predict the future posts??
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

S2000 throttle body fits on the h22. Cheap upgrade =D but flows a lot more air and such.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

All 4 cylinder Hondas DO NOT have the same bolt pattern.

I do believe that the B18 and the H22 do however.

Having had both, I measured them both at 62MM...
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i think the b18c1 and the H22 are both 60mm. the ITR and S2000 TBs are 62mm

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

just use a nissan tb like that one other guy had, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hmm my friend had a first gen s2k tb and it fit on his H22 IM so dunno. He said low end sucked balls but when vtak engaged that was a diff story.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                      X