Please someone help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please someone help!!

I finally got my idle fixed today, but now my car runs like shit. My idle was pretty bad and I did drive it a few times with it this way and I hope I didn't fuck anything up by driving it. The problem is that in low rpm's especially in 1st and 2nd gear there's no response, I guess the best way I can describe the problem is that you know whenever you wash your engine and you drive it right after? Sometimes it hesitates and doesn't run well? That's what it feels like.
    It's hesitating like it's not getting enough fuel. I step on the gas and nothing happens it jerks and then when I step on it hard enough it finally engages. My car has had the same gas in it for a while so I'm wondering if it could be that, but I doubt it, I just hope it's none of the internals. Does it sound like it could be? It studders like I say and it feels like it's not getting enough fuel. I'm wondering if by driving it around with the bad idle for a while if I could have damaged something else. It's pissing me off because I finally get the idle fixed and I'm puting my car away for the winter and now this problem.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Igniter maybe?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Igniter maybe?
      What the hell is an igniter?

It sounds like fuel delivery or an ignition problem. How did it run before having the idle messed with? Might want to take it back to where they "fixed" the idle and tell them that what they did messed up something else.

EGR Port Cleaning http://home.comcast.net/~em-engineering/T2T013.pdf

Comment

Working...
      X