Installed my RSX Type S muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed my RSX Type S muffler

what's up guys. I just installed my rsx type S muffler this past week. I got inspired from AZn-dragon (on HS). Too many damn cops around my town and i needed something more "stockish." well, here are the pix.

i wish they woulda or coulda moved the exhaust up a little higher but it doesn't scrape (too bad) so it's all good.
    BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Cool...

def sleeper muffler...the BBB is coming along nicely...

I always kinda liked it on Azn's car... looked alot better after he got it moved up...

looks good though bro..
    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Wow. That looks really nice. I would've never thought of that. Is the flow good on the RSX Type-S muffler. If it is, then I might just end up doing this mod too.
      "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Didn't ATX buy shorter exhaust rubber hangers to bring up his Apexi WS exhaust? Maybe you can do this as well. Look into it. It'll definitely enhance your exhaust in terms of looks, by itself it's nice.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

thanx for the tip hondafan. I'll have to go look into that.

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

looks good. as always, you take great pics!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i still like my dual tip =). but it really looks sharp.

i didnt knwo the rsx muffler bolted up. i wonder if there is a difference in performance, i kinda doubt it, its just a muffler of oem quality.

but its cheaper! hahah....

good stuff.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                i still like my dual tip =). but it really looks sharp.

i didnt knwo the rsx muffler bolted up. i wonder if there is a difference in performance, i kinda doubt it, its just a muffler of oem quality.

but its cheaper! hahah....

good stuff.
                it doesn't bolt up i took it to a muffler shop and got it welded on. the piping on the rsx-s goes from 2.25" to 2" right before it goes into the muffler. Yes, it's a tad bit restrictive, but it's a lot quieter than what i had before.

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Felt any gains on the butt dyno or is it a tad bit slower????? Nice muffler though imo but i wanna make noise in vtec thats why I drive slow and screw the police if they dont like the noise they should go and chase some real criminals not us cb7's .

Its always us imports that get the blame proabably cause we wake up the bacon after they stuff their faces with doughnuts and fall asleep . Hell we even may violate the code1.90 disturbing and officer while he is asleep.

Comment

Nice! Very well done!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Damn dude that looks good. The pigs kept sweating me for my exhaust so I had to put a stock EX one on. But now Ill be looking for that one. It has got to flow better than what I have on now.
                      FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

The pigs or porkchop patrol will spy down anyone just shadowin them for anykind of bling hotness or person who makes a decent living. But they always come late to a crimescene or robbery lazy bitches.

Comment

yeah, cops are serious dicks around here. my boy from NY never got a ticket there and the first couple of weeks he came down for school, BAM - ticket. or should i say tickets. As far as the butt dyno, i will honestly say that i felt a loss in power/tq. Probably like 2-3 hp i'm guessing. But if it means that my exhaust is quieter, then i'm willing to give up the hp.

thanks for the comments.

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Hey man its a cb7 youve already been blessed now take good care of her

Comment

Which one would be better for a F22a6:
                              stock S2000 muffler
                              or
                              stock CB7 EX dual tip?
                              '93 Accord EX Coupe
                              Bilstein HD Struts
                              DC Sport F/R STB
                              Perforated Wheelskins
                              K&N drop-in air-filter

more to come...

Comment