need to quiet down straightpipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to quiet down straightpipes

alright so the first mod im going to do to my new car is make it quiet it is so obnoxious im going to strangle someone, anyways the dude told me to put a resonator in and that should do it but i really want something quiet. like a subaru or something. it has no cat no resonator.

if i put a cat in i think thatll slow down the car to much i dont know if itll queit it down to much either. he has a flowmaster muffler put its still really loud. i still want good flow but im not sure as waht to do because i have to get this thing done now or im gonna get alot of tickets. what do u suggest. I think maybe a 2.5 inch cat should do the trick but i need to get rid of the raspy ricerburner sound i dont like loud cars. just loud engines.
    ]

add a magnaflow(carsound) car and and 18 inch resontor should do the trick
    Members Ride

Comment

he beat me to it what black said.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

http://motors.search.ebay.com/search...&fsop=1&fsoo=1

thats the longest i could find. it seems liek a good deal no flanges and i guess i need a cat now.
        ]

Comment

Just get a good resonator and a 2.25 custom exhaust no need fr a 2.5 exhaust piping if the car doesnt have a fully built motor for allmotor,nitrous and turbo its still stock. Go back to 2.25 piping and throw a 2.25 resonator on itwith the magnaflow oes muffler the one that looks stock like mine. Fuck the cat itll just cause more problems.

Comment

You dont exactly need 2.25. I have a custom 2.5 in straight catback wit an oval style 3in, and my car isnt loud at all!! But you should do what black said!!
            She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
            Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
            Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

well i ordered a 2.5 inch cat so it should get rid of the rasp and quiet it down i ordered a magnaflow, ill see how that sounds, if its still too loud then ill but in a resonator.
              ]

Comment

Working...
              X