Running rough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running rough

i finally got my accord running again but it is running really rough and doesnt want to pull. Does this sound like it may be my timing is off? If so is it advanced too far or retarded too far?
    Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

it does sound like timing, check it with a timing gun, then check ur spark plugs and cables,
    Members Ride

Comment

just move it and see what happens. yeah

Im no help.

Comment

DId you mess with anything before?

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

replaced the distributor but ive got the running smoothed out i just adjusted timing through the distributor and fixed it. Im still having a high pitch squeeling noise coming from the alternator area and i havent seen if it is pulling better yet

My old frost white CB7

Comment

ok i taking getting it smoothed out back bc i just moved it and it shakes like crazy when u put it in gear and it will not get above a 3-4 mph

My old frost white CB7

Comment

after i got off work today i went to advance and got new plugs, a puralator pureone oil filter, valvoline durablend, and some stopsmoke and changed the plugs and oil getting rid of the fram filter . im hopefully goin to work out all the bugs and have it back on the road by the end of the month. Since it had sat a while I went to Oreilly's and got some Outlaw fuel injection cleaner and octane booster and added some new gas on top of that so it would help with that old gas. It cranked up and ran smoother than ever and seemed like it was pulling ok the couple feet i moved it forward in the carport so the truth will come tomorrow when i take it for the test run if its not raining.
              tomorrow im goin to try to figure out the belt squeal
              Last edited by 91LXcb7; 10-17-2006, 10:24 PM.

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Working...
              X