Radiator/Condensor fan questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiator/Condensor fan questions

Is there a difference between the condensor fan and radiator fan? I know the condensor fan comes on mainly when the a/c is on, but my plan is to wire it so I can flip it on with a switch. I just want to know if theres a difference in the fans, because the radiator fan at the autozone i work at is only like 41.99, while the dumb ass condensor fan is like... 114.99. Does anyone know if I can just buy 2 of the radiator fan motors?

they're different sizes and the bolts are located differently.....that's about it from what i know

Doesn't seem like something some personal mods. can't take care of

Good luck

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Yeah I just pulled mine off, the radiator fan has a detachable motor, and the condensor fan is one thats attached to the fan. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Apart from both coming on with A/C, each fan has its own circuit, temp sensors and relays. The condenser's fan will come on if and when it gets hot enough, after the radiator fan comes on. Assuming everything's working correctly, there will be no need for a ghetto switch --- even in Tucson.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

rip off 114..shyt even 40 something

hahaha 114 bucks..dude get it from ebay 20 bucks plus 20 shipping

ac fan link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...spagenameZWDVW

for the cooling fan link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...spagenameZWDVW

so for under 100 bucks..new both fans with motors and shrouds...

hope it helps..i buy from ebay all the time..hell i bought my cb7 from ebay for 3000
          Last edited by xfactortype1; 10-07-2006, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Haha I got somethin else up my sleeve, you will see, keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...
            X