Before you do your motor mounts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before you do your motor mounts...

...fix your lower balljoints. $350 bucks and your car can go from sloppy and knocky to feeling brand new. Plus, the same knocking sounds that come from bad mounts can come from REALLY bad LBJs. I did my mounts and still had the same noise problem...it all went away today.
    Last edited by gloryaccordy; 10-01-2006, 01:20 AM.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    ...fix your lower balljoints. $350 bucks and your car can go from sloppy and knocky to feeling brand new. Plus, the same knocking sounds that come from bad mounts can come from REALLY bad LBJs. I did my mounts and still had the same noise problem...it all went away today.
    Is that right? I have to fix my motor mounts real soon here because the car shifts really hard from park to reverse, reverse to drive, drive to reverse, etc.. lower ball joints might be the problem. My local car shop said it was my mounts going bad

Comment

yeah your problem sounds like the mounts, you should be able to tell if its the mounts vs the lowerball joints... your car isnt gona have sloppy steering if youhave bad mounts and good lbj.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
      X