help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

i need help! a have a few problems that i need to know how to fix, please help me. my idle on my car seems to drop way down to 300 rpm when it gets warmed up, but when its cold it stays around 850 rpm. I have messed with the little screw on the trottlebody it notheing seems to work. My next problem is that when my motor warms up, about half way up the temp gauge, the trany ethier slips or something in 4th gear. it is a auto, and the rpms drop to about 2200 rpms at 55 mph , but when you gas on it , it bogs down for a second then goes back up to 2700rpm, but sone as you let off the gas it acts like the motor holds it back and goes to 2200 rpm again. also while my car is running with the hood up my intake makes this high pitch screaming noise, but don't know way, please help!!!!!
    kyle turner
    [img]june21004[img]

ok first do a tune up. change air filter oil filter and oil then gas filter then spark plugs then change the wires that go from the distributor to the spark plugs($50) change the fluid in ur automatic trans but put honda automatic fluid...don't put any other tranny fluids.
    then change the colant in the radiator then change the thermostat ($15) if u got money change the colant sensor swich.
    then check the air intake and see if all the hoses are conected right.
    and if the trany still does that check the automatic tranny codes if any.
    it might be the shifter control selenoids.($40)
    good luck dude
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
    X