This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight

I'm just curious, how much does a stock 93 accord weigh? mine is a 4 door LX. im wondering how heavy our cars are
    new ride
    07 cobalt ss/sc

im not sure about 93 but i have a 91 lx 4 door and before weight reduction it was 2822 lbs so i would think a 93 will be a little heavier 2900 or so

Comment

thanks
      new ride
      07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

Search for it this has been discussed a lot of times. Prob under the thread weight reduction or something like that.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Look for the Gross Vehicle Weight on the sticker in the drivers side door jamb.

Comment

i dont know where the hell you got 2900 lbs BEFORE WEIGHT REDUCTION!!!. becuase if you check the inside of your door jams it definatly says my 93 accord lx 4 door weighs 3815 lbs.

Comment

a cb7 is around, not exactly 2800 pounds. the gross vehicle weight i think is the total amount of weight that the car can hold or carry ors omething like that

Comment

Yeah, 3800 pounds is WAY too much for the curb weight of the cb7. It's more around 2800 or 2900 lbs.
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordtuner
                  i dont know where the hell you got 2900 lbs BEFORE WEIGHT REDUCTION!!!. becuase if you check the inside of your door jams it definatly says my 93 accord lx 4 door weighs 3815 lbs.
                  yeah if you look real hard you will see gross weight which means like already said the weight it can haul so read before you go off with the where the hell coments

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordtuner
                    LOL...that sticker is how much the car can weigh; total car weight with max number of passenger weight before you start running into problems. it says something like GVWR 3815lb(btw, my 90 Accord LX coupe says that weight too); F 2050, R 1840, im guessing this is gross load per axle.

Looking at the ~2900lb weight, add 850lb max carrying capacity, plus fluids(like fuel, oil, coolant, etc.), and im pretty sure you;ll get close to the 3800lb GVWR.
                    -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
                    1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

i think it it so funny when peeps jump but have no idea what they are talking about

Comment

you know it is real funny when someone wants to make you look like a ass about the help you give it back fires on them and makes them look like the ass cause they dont have a clue about it to start with.......... LOL

Comment

hmm....

*move mouse to search and wait till search box drops down

*type in curb weight

*click GO

*enjoy

i did that and got this thread here

and then all this bickering would not be

Comment

Working...
                          X