RPM hop..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175
    91 accord 4 door ... you piss me off. I know how to drive stick pal. Something is messed up. even todd CHIOVNIDICxX drove it and said somethings not right. And accord r8cer. You ned to have it all hte way to the ground in order for it to engage and if u lift it up a tiny bit it will stall. Now i used todds car and his seemed normal. You push it in then let it all the way off. so yeah i know how to drive. 2. CP mike I dont push the gas when im shifting. I get it in gear then go. IT happend all the time when it gets stuck. It cant go in ANY gear with the pedal to the floor.

I give up with you people. Enought said..
    have you tried to adjust the clutch?
    Last edited by pwrusr; 04-11-2004, 02:17 PM.
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

91 accord 4 door ... you piss me off. I know how to drive stick pal. Something is messed up. even todd CHIOVNIDICxX drove it and said somethings not right. And accord r8cer. You ned to have it all hte way to the ground in order for it to engage and if u lift it up a tiny bit it will stall. Now i used todds car and his seemed normal. You push it in then let it all the way off. so yeah i know how to drive. 2. CP mike I dont push the gas when im shifting. I get it in gear then go. IT happend all the time when it gets stuck. It cant go in ANY gear with the pedal to the floor.

I give up with you people. Enought said..
      Maple enough with the name dropping. Pretend you know me :owned:

Comment

ahhshut it todd.

How do you adjust the clutch?

Comment

How do you adjust the clutch?
          don't you have a service manual for your car
          if not time to goto the local pepboys and get one
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

SECOND :owned:

bah... how much did u pay for that thing again? not dissing the car but it seems it has alot of problems that are gonna add up to the amount (total value) u infest to make it drive able

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

with a little searching I found this:
              http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/AccordManual/400/7-4.pdf
              I don't know if that's your problem. if it's not it may very well be the throw out barring.
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

If its the throw-out bearing that would really suck

Comment

replace the clutch and the mounts. that should get you in good shape. dropping the tranny is mad easy bro. disassemble the caliper and rotor assebly on the passenger side. pull the axle out. take the 8 17mm bolts out that hold the tranny up. two rubber hoses for the power steering speed sensor. a few plastic slips here and there the ehhuast downpipe and the centerbeam. buda bing shes out. 10mm 12pt socket and a ratchet change teh clutch. replace front and side mounts while its out. AND BE DONE WITH THE AGONY!!!!!
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

and next time before you turn the key....think about turning a wrench.
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

ya think about the fix and not the race man, marryberry4thgen is completely right.

Comment

Why the hell would i need to get a new clutch? It has a brand new one in there. Also i did buy a haynes. I paid 750 for the car and it was totally worth it. Ill just wait and have someone at the PA meet look at it hah.

Comment

Working...
                        X