What's Wrong With My Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Wrong With My Car?

i have this brown thick liquid running thur-out my whole car like its took place of my anti-freeze. my overflow bottle leaks it and it all thru my radiator......i flush it out but it came back again...What is this cause from?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that liquid is motor oil mixed with the coolant. Could be caused from a cracked block, or head gaskets. STOP driving the car, and get it pressure tested to find out what the cause is. Maybe the best time for the h22 motor swap.

Comment

yup what he said^^^^^
      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

damn man.. its true, id say blown HG

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
          I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that liquid is motor oil mixed with the coolant. Could be caused from a cracked block, or head gaskets. STOP driving the car, and get it pressure tested to find out what the cause is. Maybe the best time for the h22 motor swap.

Damn my car is auto, but every couple of dayz my trans fluid dissappears no leaks but the tranny takes a long haul to switch gears, and i refill and then it gones, could it be the tranny fulid mixing and how does that happen?

Comment

Blown headgasket stop driving the car, drain the oil, drain the coolant, change the gasket, resurface the head by a presentable machine shop, torque it back down to spec,fill it back up with oil in the right spot,fill it back up with coolant in the right spot,bleed the coolant,. Start up the car pray that nothing happens bad, Done.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              Blown headgasket stop driving the car, drain the oil, drain the coolant, change the gasket, resurface the head by a presentable machine shop, torque it back down to spec,fill it back up with oil in the right spot,fill it back up with coolant in the right spot,bleed the coolant,. Start up the car pray that nothing happens bad, Done.
              You should be able to do all that in 2-2 1/2 hours, so get to it!

Comment

Working...
              X