Throttle body spacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle body spacer?

Anyone know about a throttle body spacer? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33558

im just curious as to see if it would actually do anything?

thanks in advance!
    2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

they def help.. altho i cant tell u specs, i have an older guy i work with at the FD he has a 98 jeep he off roads and has an inch spacer on it...u can hear the diff altho i never road in it

Comment

do you think this would help?

iono we have a bottleneck type of manifold system...i dont see how it will help
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

yea im curious as to if it would, because i know on my 4wheeler they make "reed spacers" which is pretty much the same thing, and i know that makes a difference in throttle response on it, but that is a 4wheeler... so i dunno :/ hope someone had an experience with them?
        2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

it wont help much on a motor like ours. more for jeeps and 4x4s

Comment

itd be hella bomb if i got a larger bore TB, a6 mani, head shield intake gasket and other shit
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X