small miss and hesitation in the upper rpms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small miss and hesitation in the upper rpms

Okay I run my car as hard as i can possibly can but one small problem has arisen thats holding me back to a certain extent. Okay now my car runs hard but now i have another problem when i go into vtec its like it misses and hesitates in the upper rpm range? could it be the that the car needs a tune up of some sort. I made sure my timing is on point aswell at 16 degrees I use 93 octane. I checked the cap it had a little bit of rubber plastic chunks on it because of the msd boz literally buring the shit out of the cap lol. But i got cleaned all of it off? what can it be though? new distributor? new tune up?

problem solved msd ignition system melted the damn rotor inside the distributor cap lol. Its comin off for good ohwell

Comment

Uh oh after further inspection there was 2 cracks where the two screws that go at the bottom of the distributor where the cap and distributor connects and the bottom where the coil goes at was eaten to death lol

Comment

and this is the setup you're selling?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yup but i use it like crazy so it shouldnt be a problem with stock internals or parts.

Comment

Working...
          X