Car won't start after sitting in heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car won't start after sitting in heat

Is it my main relay? My car won't start unless I let the hot air out of the cabin. Is the main relay somewhere in the car? What else could it be? Thanks.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    Is the main relay somewhere in the car?
    Why don't you know this???

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      Its on under the driver side dash. If you have cruise control might have to move that out of the way to get to it but its a big brown thing lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It might have been near the fuel pump as I think it has something to do with it, or somewhere under the hood, or a various array of locations. In any case my apologies, I was born in 1983 so CB's weren't in existence, hence I wasn't born with the knowledge of everything about them as you may have been. In any case, thanks for your contribution as as usual it was invaluable to coming to a solution for the problem at hand.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I called my local Honda dealership for this same problem... fuel pump relay. It's mounted up alongside the steering column under the dash.
          It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

It might have been near the fuel pump as I think it has something to do with it, or somewhere under the hood, or a various array of locations. In any case my apologies, I was born in 1983 so CB's weren't in existence, hence I wasn't born with the knowledge of everything about them as you may have been. In any case, thanks for your contribution as as usual it was invaluable to coming to a solution for the problem at hand.
            Oh please, don't even pull that shit... EVERYONE knows about the main relay and you should be ashamed of yourself for being a member for this long and NOT knowing this type of shit. The only thing worse than this is posting a thread asking where the fuckin' oil cap is.

Still, I'm not surprised.

cha-ching

Comment

hope this helps

http://www.marklamond.co.uk/tech-hon...main-relay.htm

Comment

yea, i have to agree with justin on this one. you're and old member, and this question has got to be one of the most popular ones on this board, especially during the summer.

anyways, you dont have to buy a new one, you can resolder it and it will be fine.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I searched for 'hot cabin doesn't start' and other variations and nothing came up...perhaps I'm just a retard, I'm gonna sell my CB since I'm too dumb to get a simple question answered

And thank you guys who at least answered the question...if there's one thing I hate it's people who bitch and moan but don't answer the fucking question

Comment

All you back up off my boy Dont let me get e-thugging on all y'all asses
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

hahaha

Comment

I searched for 'hot cabin doesn't start' and other variations and nothing came up...perhaps I'm just a retard, I'm gonna sell my CB since I'm too dumb to get a simple question answered

And thank you guys who at least answered the question...if there's one thing I hate it's people who bitch and moan but don't answer the fucking question
                        Hey Man I helped you out by giving you that link

oh yea Accordztech made an accord technical info thread you should check it out It will help in the future

Comment

doc ciph tht shits starting to get annoying...alright dude he asked something he should know be it a common problem with heat and cb's..but..stop bitching in threads if people say something YOU dont like..stop wasting your time typing comments of wit to belittle others and make your self superior to others..hon estly ive laughed at certain things but its starting to get annoying.,.its like you live your life to complain about others..jus chill man...aand maple please do not laugh.,.you have the financial stability of an NY crack whore..so stfu and keep saving up for the h22 youll never get

and glory..dude..honestly...im stupid with cb7's..and i kno the main relay ahah..but yeah just resolder it like dude said..or keep your windows cracked

Comment

im not seeing this thread...has to be a dream.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^ go dhn go.

Comment

Working...
                              X