rear motor mount from ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear motor mount from ebay

has anyone tried rear motor mounts from ebay? i have the automatic with the hydrolic fluid inside and the controller on it...anyone have hands on experiance?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

i have bought most of my mount from ebay
    the side the tranny and front from ebay the
    tranny one i bought at autozone cause it was cheaper
    i got those because they were cheap and i did
    DIY Homemade Polyurethane Engine Mounts
    H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

I bought one, from most angles its no different from the stock one. So, yeah, go for it.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

im talking about the rear one, i know the front and the sides are about the same and pretty much anything, but the rear one is filled...i want to know the quality of the ebay ones.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

I bought one. $28 + shipping was worth it. Quality is no different than a Honda mount, sucker is heavy. Rubber parts of it weren't dried out or anything. Buy it w/o concern.
          I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Comment

hey accordtech. i bought a complete set of new mounts and have no problems with them thus far. almost two years.

regards x

Comment

but im talking about the rear one, with hydrolic fluid and stuff in it...the one that came in an auto model...u guys try that one?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

yes ....i have an automatic too

Comment

i just bought one...have yet to install it though.

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Working...
                  X