tranny rebuild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny rebuild?

when racing it's hard to get it into gear quickly... sometimes it even grinds... would i probably have to change the syncros, bearing, etc..? what about the gears? would it be easy to see if i would have to replace the gears or not?
    vehichle is a 93 f22a6 with 91 tranny... not sure what model... anyone know how i can find out?

Heres my input,rebuilding Honda Tranny's isn't very good because it will just go bad in a couple of months.So If I were you I would go buy one off E-Bay,but instaed of going wite the F22a trannys you could get the H22 tranny.

Comment

If you plan on keeping this tranny for boost i think you should consider and i strongly suggest that you send your transmission to gearspeedinc.com. They rebuilt my fucked up abused to shit h22 tranmission with lsd they also offer other options. Since your tranmission is not in the best of shape and all you can probably purchase an lsd form them and when they open it up to fix whatever went wrong in there.

Their service is quick and incredible they told me what happened what went wrong what was bad in there gave me the bad parts back and labeled them to further explain changed the seals bearings just about everything. And because of that I worship them good work is hard to find most of the shops out here in NY are by far the shittiest your car will be down for months and the mechanics are lame as fuck.

But definitely give gearspeedinc.com a call and ask to speak to candy shes the first person that picks up the phone shes really nice. And the head honcho whos gonna get your tranny back its life is james hes cool too I even made a thread about my transmission awhiles back. The last shop that i took my tranny to literally killed my tranmission and i already paid upfront i asked for a refund and they didnt wanna give me my money back so now im taking newmillenium tranmissions to court.

I sent my tranmission to gearspeedinc.com and they told me how newmillenium fucked up my tranny and what exactly they found out that they did wrong to it. And when I got my tranny back from gearspeedafter they fixed it, I was so happy i could cry not a grind on my shit.

Comment

thanks sparkle.. i really wanted to rebuild this one myself... so i'm probably gonna give them a call to see what are my optoions..

Comment

Originally posted by iongerz
          thanks sparkle.. i really wanted to rebuild this one myself... so i'm probably gonna give them a call to see what are my optoions..
          no trust me bro they are worth it till this very day ive had no problems whatso ever and I think their shit is backed by a 3 year warrantee.

Comment

Thats a nice warantee,Im gona have to try them out nexttime I have a tranny go bad,Its just I usualy wouldn't trust rebuilding a Honda/Acura tranny because they only last fo a few months using OEM parts to rebuild.

Comment

Working...
            X