h23 intake mani port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 intake mani port

ok so im just wondering if anyone have removed the secondaries and cuz this thing wide open and how our cars respond to it because i plan on cutting it open and makking it one big open space lemme know b4 i do this tomorrow

the build and demise
    buy stuff i want a new car

If you would have searched you would know that it will eat up your gas like nothing/low end will suck.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just incase you didnt enderstand im boosting and porting everything and i did search so dont even start being a lil piss ass with me

if you tell someone to search heres an idea post the link for it if you were so successful in finding it

the build and demise

Comment

Basically the same shit as opening the secondaries on a damn a6 manifold. And where did you mention this? most of the people that ask this shit are NA. Maybe if you mentioned something like that might have gotten a better response and clarified it better.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah sorry bout that i just dont take well to the "search" answer from people

so with teh turbo am i gonna get good responce i mean its gonna be like puttin on a sheet metal manifold so id assume needing more fuel and all that jaz but thats expected anyway. is it really gonna effect my bottom end that bad?

the build and demise

Comment

Originally posted by HF22T
            yeah sorry bout that i just dont take well to the "search" answer from people

so with teh turbo am i gonna get good responce i mean its gonna be like puttin on a sheet metal manifold so id assume needing more fuel and all that jaz but thats expected anyway. is it really gonna effect my bottom end that bad?
            Since your going FI it shouldnt matter that much. I wouldnt know with a boosted vehicle its prob minimal. If it was NA it would be a different story.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

this already has been done and yes it will affect the low end...it's pretty much common sense.

which is why the butterflies open and close, to benefit both top and low end.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X