low RPM??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

low RPM??

ok i know are RPM when idol is suppose to be at around 800. what would happen if it was at 400. what kind of things would happen or what kind of stuff would be happening or acting up in your car?

anyone ever have there idol to low?

1)-likely Vaccum Leak On Intake
    2)-your Idle Screw Isnt Adjusted Corrected

Start There

Regards X

Comment

I think hes asking what happens if you adjust the idle too low. Well first of all if you engage A/C your car will most likely stall and it would sputter like a mofo and want to stall all the time. The car has a preset idle for a reason. For an f22a its like around 700-750 i think.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        I think hes asking what happens if you adjust the idle too low. Well first of all if you engage A/C your car will most likely stall and it would sputter like a mofo and want to stall all the time. The car has a preset idle for a reason. For an f22a its like around 700-750 i think.
        Mine's higher than that. But does manual or automatic make a difference?
        RICE COOKA!!

Comment

Nah it doesnt matter. I think the spec was 700-750 I forgot. Id have to double check it again. My H22A idles around 800 and my old f22a6 idled around 750 so no complaints here.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

mines 1500, due to a vacuum leak, OK its not a leak its 2 vacuum hoses that lead to nothing, so I dont know if a vacuum leak makes it lower?

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
            My Member's Ride Page
            The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Nah it doesnt matter. I think the spec was 700-750 I forgot. Id have to double check it again. My H22A idles around 800 and my old f22a6 idled around 750 so no complaints here.
              My F idles at around 800-850
              RICE COOKA!!

Comment

Hmm odd I thought they were similar but then every car is not the same. Mine was a manual I dunno what my old 90 auto idled at didnt really pay attention to it. So might be different so I take my previous comment back. I just remember around 700-750 somewhere before.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                X