DRL light - Daytime Running Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRL light - Daytime Running Lights

Hey, I tried to do a search but couldn't find any information. When I turn my car on, half the time the DRL light is on (yes, I'm Canadian), half the time it isn't. At night, when I turn my highbeam on, the passenger highbeam won't come on sometimes. During the day, if I flicker the lights enough, eventually they will come on (sometimes takes a few minutes of trying ). Same with at night, if I flicker my high beams enough times, they'll both come on.

Any idea what's causing them to do this?

www.aznkid.com

to me it seems like the headlight switch or the drl system is on its way out. if you keep on turning off and on the headlights and nothing happens its the switch. check all the connects on the switch and headlights connectors then go from there. but im pretty sure its the headlight switch or drl system.

Comment

Searched and couldn't find anything related: Im trying to install CDM driving lights in mine, I have the relay, but there's also a control module I need. Could anyone in Canada take pics or have wiring diagrams and a part number for the module? It'd be much help!!! Thanks

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Working...
      X