Right side stop lite not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right side stop lite not working!

On tuesday July 4th like about 1:00 am my right side stopping light stopped working, I checked all the wires and bulbs but they are working when I turn on the lights but when I hit the brake my right side stopping light doesnt turn on, also my wing stopping light is not functioning when I hit the brake.

Plz help me out wat is wrong. Should I installed new bulbs because these bulbs has 2 contact n mayb one of them is burned or any suggestion why they wont work. 1 more thing my braking light indicator is on all the time, but before it turned on but my stopping ligth was working properly. But now is fully indicating me when I turn on my car n hit the brake.
    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Have you verified the bulbs are good? Have you checked the brown or black connector box in the passenger side quarter panel light? The location and info to diagnose is searchable on this forum.
    '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
    EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Thankz man I already found what was wrong, it was my wires where you connect it was not incerted deeply but I did replace my bulbs doe, and my brake light warning on the dash stills keep turning on I dont know why because I already change my bulbs but I think is my brake pads or something.
      ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Working...
      X