Fustrated!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fustrated!!!!!!

Today I went to go work on my car trying to fix my idle issues and it wouldn't crank over,so 1st I checked my main relay because that was my problem last time,and well I had plenty of fuel geting in my engine so then I went to check my wires and plugs.When I did this I noticed that there was some of my Royal Purpal oil on the botom of my spark plug wire,so I took out a apark plug and there was oil on the spark plug(on the botom even).So Im guessing my piston rings are fried.I will go and make sure that it is my rings tomorow,and if it is then I will propably start striping down my F22a6 and start selling parts off of it.So If anyone's interested in some parts off an A6 you might be in luck.

I will most likely save up some money while im at school in Rosewell and when I get back drop in an H22.

Ironic thing is, my brother blew his tranny on his B16a in his civic yesteday

sorry to hear man. That has to be the worst news I heard on this rainy day in NJ
    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

it could also be your sparkplug tubeseals from your valve cover. on our engines are notorious for blowing them.
      10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

it aint your rings man, its your sparkplug tube seals.How else would oil get throught the thread of trhe plugs and on the insulator?it's 20$ fix man repalce the plugs and wires while you are there...Clean the plugs up and the wire and it'll start right up...

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Yep its your spark plug tube seals. You didnt "dry" the inside first did you...Thats why oil is on the bottom of your plug. As you opened it the oil flowed right into the combustion chamber and blah blah blah. Common sense and its not your rings. If it was you would know. And do whatever ILBB said above me.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Also this will most likely fix your shitty idle issue to.

ILBB
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

yup http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...lug+tube+seals
              later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Yep its your spark plug tube seals. You didnt "dry" the inside first did you...Thats why oil is on the bottom of your plug. As you opened it the oil flowed right into the combustion chamber and blah blah blah. Common sense and its not your rings. If it was you would know. And do whatever ILBB said above me.

No blue smoke = good piston rings. However I have been known to wrong sometimes.. Just got to o autozone and get urself a felpro vcg. Comes with all the seals that you need.

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                  No blue smoke = good piston rings. However I have been known to wrong sometimes.. Just got to o autozone and get urself a felpro vcg. Comes with all the seals that you need.
                  Usually blue smoke is the case if its bad enough. A definite way to find out would to do a compression/cylinder leakage test.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Your valves guides could be worn too. especially if it was dripping off ur plug.

Comment

MAn so many factors what to do ...what to do...

Comment

Working...
                      X