IAB Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAB Help!!!

Yes I know there is a lot of threads on here about this stuff but I'm hoping you guys can help

I'm swapping in the h22 and I need the IAB vacuum tank and the solonoid valve and when I called honda they didn't know what it was. They were saying something about it being my IAC???
    But I'm hoping someone has some advice on what to do can I run the car without or just any advice would help I'm stuck for what to do next and I know you guys will help me out.
    I look...You look
    I rev...You rev
    I win...You lose

vspooled

Originally posted by Sector8Customz
    Yes I know there is a lot of threads on here about this stuff but I'm hoping you guys can help

I'm swapping in the h22 and I need the IAB vacuum tank and the solonoid valve and when I called honda they didn't know what it was. They were saying something about it being my IAC???
    But I'm hoping someone has some advice on what to do can I run the car without or just any advice would help I'm stuck for what to do next and I know you guys will help me out.
    .....they might have gotten confused. anyhow they were prolly thinking IACV..... did u tell them thats it controlls the secondary intake runners inside the intake manifold? you dont HAVE to have it hooked up properly....u can simply run without them and it should run just fine, u just MAY lose soome SLIGHT low end power, nothing substantial, maybe 1-2 ponies....

thats all i can really tell ya....
    SEan
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Use the nipple on the vacuum and hook it to one of the ports on the IM.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

IAC is intake air control. Its the box you remove when you change out your stock air system. That is not what you want.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...IFOLD+%28EX%29

majestic honda doesn't give me honda part numbers...i cant use the honda electronic catalog to get it....print out the page I linked and show them what it is, it is the intake air bypass vacuum box, mounts on the underside of the intake manifold found on f22a6 cars. You can use the 93 ex wagon as the example car, because the f22a6 was found on them, as well as others.

ok, slhondaparts has part numbers, try this one

36361-PT2-014

http://www.slhondaparts.com/browse.a...IFOLD+%28EX%29

not sure if you want subsequent parts like vacuum tubes, things like that. but this should give you a starting point....

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
        X