Apexi Avc Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apexi Avc Wiring Diagram

Im wondering if anybody has a APEXI AVC wiring diagram. The controller that i got didnt come with it (used).

You try the apexi site? Usually they will have soem in PDF format. I told my buddy to get his from the website when he got his VAFC.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

see i tried that already but my computer takes too long to download it or it wont do it( i have a shit computer) ill try again though.

Comment

Umm i Can try to dl it for you and try to upload the main pages to wire it up if you want. You know how to set it up right?

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Or hell i just modify it lol heres the pinout if you need to know how to use it just tell me.

Ahh sorry forgot one more this one is important Grounding and stuff dunno why they have two separate grounds on this so beats me. But here it is :

Last edited by NAiL05; 06-18-2006, 10:57 AM.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thank you so much. this is a big help. what me and a friend are going to do is take his vafc wiring diagram that he got with his controller and use that and also use this. we are going to hook it up the same way as if you was were going to use vtec but with out vtec
            it should work, ill let you know how this go.

Comment

Sounds good. Yea its somewhat similar. Mine had two grounds wire colors were about right but yea gl with it.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

OK so what i got is a lil confusion heres what i got from the VAFC wiring

VAFC SAFC (from up top)
                red wire- IG power red wire- IG power
                black wire- ground green wire- ground
                brown wire- ground black wire- ground
                green wire- rpm purple wire- rpm/injector signal
                gray wire-throttle (tps) green wire- throttle signal
                white wire- speed signal

MY SAFC WIRES
                red, black, brown, yellow, white, green, gray wires are all useable.
                pink, blue, and orange dont look useable

see the problem here is that im confused, i have 10 wires off the safc, it looks like im going to not use 3 wires(pink, blue,orange). the white and yellow wires is the ones that im confused at. i DONT have a brown wire or a purple wire. im thinking that im going to use the VAFC diagram cuz this looks more useable in my eyes.

Comment

Ohhh when i install my VAFC I had to cut 3 wires and connect it to that. Theres a part where it says you cut the wire and put one part of the wire on one and the other on another color wire. SHit I forgot what mine was. Its like one goes in for like input and one goes for output. Sorry a bit hard to explain. It should be on the VAFC diagram where it has the X marked on the wire colors going to the ECU like the third pic I have up there.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ok i finally got it now. i had to get alot of print outs to figure this shit out but i got it. ill let you know how things go tonite. thanks again, very confusion i must say.

Comment

i finally got it hooked up it was still a little confusing but its working. the hardest part i believe was the ground and rpm signals which were confusing as fuck. luckly ihad the ecu pin outs from work to guide me through. im happy for the most part.

Comment

Haha thats good to hear. The double ground is interesting lol still havent figured out why they do it on my VAFC. I was thinkin bout doing both together but since every damn page in the manual said to do it separately i did it separately. Let us know how it works Show some pics

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                        X