No announcement yet.

Using 4 ECU's Simultaneously On 1 Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, I just read the rest. It calls for pretty much electronically controlled everything!
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Some of it is not so realistic in function, but perhaps good in theory alone.

Also some of the specs I listed are just arbitrary numbers and would really need to be figured out using some serious calculations.

I've got plenty more ideas for it, but have not put it down in writing yet. Most of the technology exist now but wasn't around (or wasn't common) at the time I wrote it.

I'd love to be the one to make something like this happen, but more than anything I'd just like for it to be done and become a reality regardless of who does it.

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

if your going to engineer this 4 ecu thing, I think it would be more realistic to instead just engineer a system with 4 oxygen sensors wired into one computer system

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
          if your going to engineer this 4 ecu thing, I think it would be more realistic to instead just engineer a system with 4 oxygen sensors wired into one computer system
          Read the whole thread before making commments please.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
            Read the whole thread before making commments please.
            Awesome Bro!!! I'm making you the police officer of this thread in my absence
            lol

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
            X