Testing the 02 Sensor and All Other Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing the 02 Sensor and All Other Sensors

Can anyone tell me how to do this? My H22 is still running like crap and I am trying to diagnose all of the sensors to make sure they are working correctly. Like the ECT and other sensors. If anyone can give me testing procedures for all of the sensors I'd greatly appreciate it and probably suck your cock for years to come.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers or not, but my H22 runs perfect pulls good and strong when it is cold. As soon as the engine reaches normal operating tempreature it starts bogging. No matter what the only way to get it running good again is to let the car sit long enough to show cold on the temp gauge. I've bleed the cooling system numerous times, changed ect sensors, tps sensors, (and I think the IAT sensor....it's on the left side of the intake manifold) I hardly even drive the car anymore and am really starting to get fed up with it. So far I tested the TPS and got 5V going in and set the TPS to .45V when closed. I just barely figured out how to use my multimeter that I bought at least 6 months ago.

All help is appreciated. Thanks.

Member's Ride

I forgot which pins you backprobe for the o2 sensor but you should see a cycling close to 0-1V. If your o2 stays closer to 0 or 1V then your o2 is bad. Closer to 0V = lean closer to 1V = Rich.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sounds like you are running open loop all the time.No cells?have you tried a different ecu?

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Service manuals give testing procedures

hit up hondahookup or the online uk one

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Allright thanks, guys.

Ilikebigbutts No CELs at all, and I am considering getting another ECU.

accordaffair Allright thanks, BTW your sig kicks ass!

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
          X