Power window issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power window issue

My Front Left window is starting to get on my last nerve. Its done elevated itself from flyin my ointment to pain in my ass so I have to come here. The problem is that when I roll the window up It jumps the seals and the back of it goes up and it just turns into a mess. I just bought a new regulator and its doing alot better than it was. I tried greasing the seals but it didnt work, sooo could it be my seals or something else?

Originally posted by Shag Wagon
    My Front Left window is starting to get on my last nerve. Its done elevated itself from flyin my ointment to pain in my ass so I have to come here. The problem is that when I roll the window up It jumps the seals and the back of it goes up and it just turns into a mess. I just bought a new regulator and its doing alot better than it was. I tried greasing the seals but it didnt work, sooo could it be my seals or something else?
    i am having the same issue and i TOO bought a new regulator and replaced it and its still having the same issue. I believe i just need to go back in there and adjust it..if you noticed when u installed it, there is a hole that is closer to the latch side of the door which has an up or down adjustment slot. You might wanna play around with that adjustment and see what it does. At the very least that is worth a shot. Pe@ce

Comment

I think I need new seals anyways because there is a flap at the side mirror that always gets tangled up and it causes a big mess in the function of the window. I think I just need new seals and if that works I will let everybody know. And I didnt see an adjustment in it but its probably because I was in a dark area and my wagon is blue soo I will look for that adjustment when I have someone fix the seals because the pain that I went through I aint ever taking that door panal off again unless im puttin in a new speaker!

Comment

The door panels arn't that bad to take off. I've done enough where I can take them off with my eyes closed.

I guess the part that stinks is that it get tedious taking it on and off. I remember doing that a million times trying to get my window to sit right in those seals.

Comment

Working...
        X