major malfunction customers car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    Problem found when 2.2azul was replacing the fuses under her dash where the kick panel was 1 of the fuses wasnt blown but was missing and it didnt have an indicator of where that fuse belonged to. There was no label that section saying where it belonged to was blank. She used the fuse for something else and that 1 fus was wired into everything. Thankgod glory found it. Now i gotta get my ass out there and help out with her altenator. glory went to a party. Now its jsut me once again. Thanks everyone for the support
    I think thats quite funny.
    All of that trouble shooting for one little old fuse.
    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Yea it was just a fuse. Gloryyy too the rescuuuueeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

1 simple fuse that has no real location. She has 1 that says sunroof and she doesnt even have one. That car itself is a serious mystery. It has abs or as azul would say absesesesss lol and it doesnt even indicate it but it does have abs.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          It has abs or as azul would say absesesesss lol and it doesnt even indicate it but it does have abs.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X