Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Doorlock Problem

Hey Guys,

I have a lock problem. My door locks LOCKS, but don't UNLOCK from the switch. So I have to unlock with key and by hand.

heard it can be due to old, bad wire connections or something wrong with my powerlock unit, emulator or something.

Anyways I can't install my alarm until this is fix, and I aint paying DEALER price for this little problem. I will take apart my door and see whats going on there. If I do need a part I will check back here, with people who are parting out.

So if you have a similar problem now or before, advice and tips are very appreciated.

thanks.

Slam.
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something at some point, but I can't accept not trying". MJ23

Time and Money BOTH is why I do what I do

possibly the switch, im not sure.

what u can do is get someones working switch and see if that helps....

see with the alarm it hooks up to the stock switch i think, then it powers it with a positive or negitive trigger just like the switch...

i think its tied into the switch or may bypass...

just get someone elses and try it, if it works u know ur prob, if not then u can just start from there, look for a bad module or some wire.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Does the passenger door switch work?

EGR Port Cleaning http://home.comcast.net/~em-engineering/T2T013.pdf

Comment

YES, both side, driver and passenger switch do NOT unlock, only locks the doors.
        I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something at some point, but I can't accept not trying". MJ23

Time and Money BOTH is why I do what I do

Comment

Working...
        X