Power Steering pump ID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Steering pump ID?

Can anyone tell me, is this the f22 or h22 power steering pump?

Any help would be great.

Looks to be an h22 or h23...

I know it is not a f22a because the f22 mounts kinda flat with one bolt along the top. 4th gen also has a hook built into it for lifting the engine.

f22b (5th gen) looks somewhat like that, but most noticably, it has a flat piece of metal on the top, and has a hook built onto it i think.

edit...

h22
    Last edited by aero; 05-09-2006, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
      Looks to be an h22 or h23...

I know it is not a f22a because the f22 mounts kinda flat with one bolt along the top. 4th gen also has a hook built into it for lifting the engine.

f22b (5th gen) looks somewhat like that, but most noticably, it has a flat piece of metal on the top, and has a hook built onto it i think.

edit...

h22
      I thought it was H22 but it doesnt fit on the engine for some reason. Apparently there's some flange or something on the bracket that keeps it from sitting flush against the head (where the screws go). You can see it to the right in the first picture. It's that thin piece of metal. I'll have to take another look

Comment

5th gen Accord?
        wat

Comment

Originally posted by Metaluna21
          I thought it was H22 but it doesnt fit on the engine for some reason. Apparently there's some flange or something on the bracket that keeps it from sitting flush against the head (where the screws go). You can see it to the right in the first picture. It's that thin piece of metal. I'll have to take another look
          it could be because you are missing that little hook part. But from your pics, and the pic of the h22, looks like you have an h22. along with it not being from an accord

Comment

civic i have one in my shed cause some one sent me one might be a 94 -96 civic

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

H22A pumps are a lot smaller than our 4gen pumps. Which bracket are you using to mount onto the h22a?

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
                5th gen Accord?
                not a 5th gen.. 5th gens dont have that thing that comes out to the front.

here is an h22 pump.

is that where the high pressure line mounts? cant see it in the pics
                Last edited by aero; 05-09-2006, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X