No announcement yet.

noise when braking and turning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brake pads are done, when they get low they give that high pitch sweek when you press the brakes, change the pads and you should be good
    CB7 Architect

Comment

Can you record a sound clip or something? You try jackin up that side and lookin around the wheel to see if anything is touching it?

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Its likely that plenty of people have had the issue, we just need more details... Good luck bro.

Comment

hah i just started having this same issue yesturday. i still dont know what it is tho cuz my pads still have meat on them

are they saposed to be visible touching the rotor even when theres no pressure on the brakes?

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Hey everyone I had the same problem. I replaced the rotors and pads and it still did it...very faintly though.

I just had my belts replaced and also did a full timing job and now I have no squeaks at all. Maybe look into that stuff.
            No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

hey when you get back in town, bring it on over and we'll take a look at it, and we'll hit the junkyard because i need some shit..

Comment

Working...
              X