main relay diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

main relay diagram

Last edited by SuddenCb7; 05-28-2006, 01:09 AM.
    SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

It's good to post stuff like this but the problem is that people get too lazy. Instead of gettin an shop manual for their car and reading, they just want it all given to them. I know how to read and understand this diagram because I've been through so many books and diagrams learning everything I could, but there's a lot of people who don't. This kind of info is in the book and I think it's best if people get the book and acutually use it! It's a good gesture posting this kind of stuff, but it helps create laziness in my opinion.

Good pic. Straight from the dealership manual

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

I'm hopeing to cut down on the newbie questions.

Comment

would you happen to know where the main failure point is when the relay goes bad? i will replace mine soon and i just wanted to know for the sake of my curiosity. mine is starting to go .
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I'm wanting to say number 7 but I'm not for sure I just bought a new one.

Comment

where is it located at?

Comment

Under the driver side of the dash. Its pretty big and kinda hard to miss. Mine said something to the effect of main assy relay.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                would you happen to know where the main failure point is when the relay goes bad? i will replace mine soon and i just wanted to know for the sake of my curiosity. mine is starting to go .
                I resoldered all my points when me and my buddy took out the main relay just in case so i wouldnt have to pull it out again.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

old thread bump for good pics
                  ____

Comment

Good pics, one of common problems of relays is bad contacts inside,- resoldering is solution for that

Comment

Originally posted by VTS View Post
                      Good pics, one of common problems of relays is bad contacts inside,- resoldering is solution for that
                      good old thread bump for the pics

my question is concerning price of a new main relay vs. resoldering the old one
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X