Oxygen Sensor Wiring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxygen Sensor Wiring Question

I got a Universal OEM Bosch O2 sensor from nopi and it came with 3 wires- 2 white and 1 black. Now the OEM factory honda O2 sensor has 4 wires- 2 black, 1 white, 1 green. How do I wire in the new one? I need this ASAP, I got Emission Testing tomorrow.
    My CB For Sale

Originally posted by jtek24
    I got a Universal OEM Bosch O2 sensor from nopi and it came with 3 wires- 2 white and 1 black. Now the OEM factory honda O2 sensor has 4 wires- 2 black, 1 white, 1 green. How do I wire in the new one? I need this ASAP, I got Emission Testing tomorrow.
    Take it back to them whoever gave it to you gave you the wrong o2. Bring them the original and tell them you see this sensor it comes with 4 plugs .

Comment

Yeah that will be one of the choices when I get up in the morning and I will call the Bosch Hotline in the morning to see what they say about the wiring too because I dont wanna start splicing wires and cant get the thing to work from what Bosch tells me and cant take it back.

I also got the pdf. Bosch wiring File and came up with this but cant quite understand it since I have 4 wires (knowing thats what I will need)
      http://www.boschusa.com/images/OxygenSensorInstall.pdf
      Last edited by JTEK24; 04-26-2006, 01:51 AM.
      My CB For Sale

Comment

just grab the OEM type...save you time and effort.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X