question on cruise control, please answer, very simple to answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question on cruise control, please answer, very simple to answer

i need to know if the cruise control button will light up after you push the button when in park ( and car is started )? the reason i ask is because i seemed to have f***ed up my cruise control button and am trying to resolder the connections with a gold plated wire, please answer thanks!

The light in the cluster, no, but the light on the actual button, yes...

Comment

There is no light in the actual button....

Also, no the CC has a minimum engagement speed of 25MPH. If it turns on below that, something is wrong.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

there is a light in the button...it lights up green in the button...and that can be on whenever...but u have to be at 25mph and then u hit the button on the steering wheel and the green light on the speedo cluster will come on. now if u have the cc fuse taken out of teh kick panel the light on the button wont turn on...i only know this cuz i dont have cc anymore, and the button lit up still untill i used the fuse for something else then it wouldnt light up...hope all this helps

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I took mine out because it was pointless when your racing.

Comment

thnx guys, haynes repair manual proved me wrong, i had the wrong polarity hooked up to the led and the actual button. anyways long story short, i spent endless hours trying to figure something out that was in actuality very simple. anyways thanks for input

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
              there is a light in the button...it lights up green in the button...and that can be on whenever...but u have to be at 25mph and then u hit the button on the steering wheel and the green light on the speedo cluster will come on. now if u have the cc fuse taken out of teh kick panel the light on the button wont turn on...i only know this cuz i dont have cc anymore, and the button lit up still untill i used the fuse for something else then it wouldnt light up...hope all this helps

My Bad. I thought you were talking about the steering wheel button. Forgot all about the main power button.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
              X