LSD Or No LSD????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSD Or No LSD????

Okay guys Im about to get an H series motor soon. What are the postives and negatives of getting the LSD Tranny or the non lsd tranny? Any experiences with either? What's the tranny code for lsd? M2B4?

Thanks for the replys! =)

Sold, but not forgotten.

from what ive hear from fizz and them,go lsd

Comment

Definitely worth it. I should have waited for my supplier to get one.

Comment

If you can afford it go with an LSD tranny. It's deffinately worth it. I would still be hunting for one if this Accord I just bought hadn't come with a perfect condition non-LSD H22A 5-Speed tranny. Thing is so good I just can't get rid of it. I've never owned a Honda manual without a 3rd gear snycro grind. So I'm really happy with this tranny.

Sold the H23A 5-Speed to a friend of my Brother so that's gone now. Maybe one day I'll get an aftermarket LSD for my H22A tranny. But if you can do it from the get go, go LSD.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Get a quaife your car will tha thank u?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Get a quaife your car will tha thank u?
            $900 for a quaife or $300 more when you buy a swap? I'll take the Honda one

Comment

Your car would thank you, buy your wallet would hate you.

Comment

Do the automatics come with LSD? I am getting my H22 in May and don't know if the autos come with LSD?
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                  Do the automatics come with LSD? I am getting my H22 in May and don't know if the autos come with LSD?
                  The automagic ones come w/ lsd too!

Thanks for the reply's all! Its well noted. Now to find me a motor...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

And as for the 300 one how long do you think that will last u and number 2) quaife lifetime warrantee= wheelspin when you on both tires equal distribution = owneage off the line and in turns oh and remember with the swap they just throw a phantom grip at you or some other shit for 300 good for now but what about later on .

Comment

...and you can add LSD at a later time right? I don't know if I can afford the LSD tranny when I do the swap but I'd like to have it sometime in the future.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                      X