Problems with door handles/opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with door handles/opening

yesteday on my out of the car notice that the handle wasnt opening the door, figure that the clip behind the handle came out so i ask my gurl to open the door from the outside and still coundlt open it, i had to go the the passenger side just to be able to get out... onces i got home took the door panel out to check it out and everything seems fine but it just woundt open the door... so went to a shop and ask them and they told me they will charge $50 + parts an hour to check it out. That will be my final option, so has anyone encountered this problem before or know how to fix?

Since your door panel is off look to see if the rod that connects door handle to the latch is broke. Might need to replace that. Im taking you cant open it from the inside also?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by dohman
      yesteday on my out of the car notice that the handle wasnt opening the door, figure that the clip behind the handle came out so i ask my gurl to open the door from the outside and still coundlt open it,
      lol yea i think he tried the inside.. :P ..and i wud try the same thing nail suggested..look at the rod.. id have to look at mine again to see how exactly its connected

Comment

Working...
      X