No announcement yet.

injectors & ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah xfactor i wont be needing the ecu i have found one in town and dont have time to waite for shipping and shit... but i woulda if i had time man

Comment

hey no prob..just puzzled at what your problem wa...like to know in case someone in the future has the same problem i can usethis thread as a reference

regards tomd

Comment

Ok tried another ECU and still nothing... my only question now is dose the charge indicator light have anything at all to do with the check engine light? and also what are the power sources and needed inputs for the ECU to "turn on" and light up the dash.. ive been freakin out on this wirin shit..

also if anyone knows what the relay is right beside the chime module under the dash let me know.. cuz i dont have anything to connect to it. im goin to go trace and pull some more wires but fuk i dunno where to start. thx

Comment

hi there stranger

any pics. i have no idea theres lots of them? have you tested your alternator? autozone does it for free take it there?

i dont know im as stumped as you are. the power to the ecu is throught the pgm-fi main relay. fuse 28 under hood yel-blu, and fuse 2 under dash- blk/ylw wire

regards tom d

Comment

Working...
          X