Clock, seatbelts, and more aren't working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clock, seatbelts, and more aren't working

basicly it started yesterday my clock, and seatbelts stopped working along with the dinging when I stick the key in the igintion..

I did note the check engine light doesn't come on at all even when I left my o2 sensor unhooked.

edit:

I've checked the fuses none have been blown, and the wiring is fine...
    something I'm not sure of though which fuse is the one for all those things...
    Last edited by Shippo; 03-26-2006, 10:53 PM.
    Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

I had this happen once. It turned out to be the backup fuse or small light fuse, I don't exactly remember. Check all the fuses in the kick panel AND under the dash. Just to make sure, get a volt meter and make sure you have voltage accross all of your fuses.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Not knocking what JDMcb7 said at all, but I would sugest using a test light to check your fuses. A volt meter is good, but a test light can be a little easier because all you have to look for is the light coming on. And some people don't have a volt meter or test light, and in this case, the test light is a little cheaper. In most cases, you can pick up a test light at your local parts dealer for around $7 (I got mine from the under $5 bin at Car Quest!), and the best deal I've found on a multi-meter was at Wal*Mart for around $20. Remember when checking fuses with a test light or volt / multi-meter to check both sides of the fuse. Good luck, and hope you get it figured out soon!
      Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
        I had this happen once. It turned out to be the backup fuse or small light fuse, I don't exactly remember. Check all the fuses in the kick panel AND under the dash. Just to make sure, get a volt meter and make sure you have voltage accross all of your fuses.

It was the small light one, the fuse was fine but the wiring came lose so I fixed that easily.

this had me stumped cause I didn't know what fuse they was on.
        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
          It was the small light one, the fuse was fine but the wiring came lose so I fixed that easily.

this had me stumped cause I didn't know what fuse they was on.
          Glad to hear you got it fixed
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

^^^ Diddo! Glad it's fixed as well!
            Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Working...
            X